Healthy Within is a Psychological Wellness and Integrative Treatment Center that offers treatment for the following concerns:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, Weight Restoration, Eating issues related to Asperger's or Autism, picky eaters)
- Parent Teen Issues
- Family Conflict
- ADHD (we utilize Neurofeedback for this, in addition to Behavior Therapy)
- Coaching for Wellness for Teens
- Full of Ourselves Leadership Program for Middle School Girls
- Cultural Issues/Adjustment
- Sexual Trauma
- Alcoholism/Substance Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Our focus is from a health perspective versus the disease perspect. We are very competent in incorporating the neuroscience of emotions and our therapeutic focus is to help a person reengage in their wholeness and wellness.
We believe strongly in the power of the mind/brain to correct itself and thereby we incorporate numerous treatment components that are non medication oriented.
There is a tremendous amount of research on the neuroplasticity of the brain. We work very collboratively with the individual and the family with the goal being healthy restoration
in the most optimum way. Our treatment is highly individually structured, and we function as a very connected, warm, dynamic and engaged TEAM!
We are a one of a kind, well established treatment center in San Diego. Dr. Divya Kakaiya, the founder and supervisor of Healthy Within, has been treating eating disorders and all psychological conditions since 1985.
We treat teens, adults, men, and women. We conduct individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, and group therapy.
Our staff includes:
Psychologist and Therapists with extensive background in the treatment of eating disorders, depression, and anxiety. We also work closely with some of the best MD's , Registered Dieticians and Naturopathic Doctors to ensure that all aspects of the illness are treated.
Healthy Within, Inc.
5665 Oberlin Drive Suite 206
San Diego CA 92121
*To schedule an appointment,
please call Dr. Kakaiya at 858-622-0221 ext 3